Sunday 19 January 2014

The Beginning


As this is my first ever post on here I thought i would start off with a whats on my face. Here is a picture of the products I used to today(including a few of my all time faves). However there is no picture of my actual look as I am not in the confident mood to post a full on face picture, perhaps they will feature in future posts.



I am a fan of dewy skin and neutral colours which are present in some of the following products used.
The look I went for today is one of my favourite summer looks containing a glowy complexion and a subtle but bright hint of colour.For skin I used Benefit's the POREfessional for a primer(I have only recently tried it and must say it's crazy good), Loreal's True Match Lumi foundation in the colour "W4 natural beige", the Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette to conceal my blemishes and redness and Chanel soft pressed powder in "70 almond" to highlight. For cheeks I used the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush is "Candy Coral" as a base colour and then Nars "orgasm" on top to produce a longlasting peachy pink tint. For the eyes I created a a bronze coloured smokey eye using "smog", "half baked" and "virgin" from my beloved Naked Palette finished of which a coat of Maybelline the Falsies on my lashes. Lastly I finished this look off with the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer (also called Apocolips) in the shade "Luna" a gorgeous opaque true peach colour perfect for summer.

Please feel free to comment if you liked this post or if you have any tips on blogging as I am kind of clueless! Thanks x 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11616773/?claim=52qf2wnzvup">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment